Uninstall Hi.fo search from Firefox
Are you seeing irrelevant modification of browser setting due to Hi.fo search?
Does scheme used by Hi.fo search to generate online revenue mainly consist of ads or pop-ups?
Is it true that Hi.fo search has good rating reputation?
Does Hi.fo search add toolbars/plug-ins/extension onto the installed web browser?
Do Hi.fo search use cross site scripting technique to attack PC?
|Hi.fo search virus is Malicious Domain|
|Mega-scan-pc-new13.org, CoolWebSearch.explorer32, Frameseek, Thefindfinder.com, ByWill.net, News13wise.com, InstantSafePage.com, Butterflysearch.net are related to Hi.fo search|
|Errors created by it in your browser’s are Date|
|DLL compromised by Hi.fo search are OpcServices.dll 6.1.7601.17514, cgi.dll 7.0.6001.18000, srrstr.dll 5.1.2600.5512, ipsmsnap.dll 5.1.2600.0, mcstoredb.dll 6.0.6000.16386, dnsapi.dll 5.1.2600.5512, srclient.dll 6.0.6000.20782, dmrc.dll 6.1.7600.16385, stdprov.dll 5.1.2600.1106, iesetup.dll 8.0.6001.18865, System.Drawing.Design.ni.dll 2.0.50727.312|
|IP address related to Hi.fo search are 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168|
|Following browsers were compromised by it are Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000 , Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 57.0.2987 , Mozilla:38.5.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.2.0, Mozilla Firefox:38, Mozilla:42, Mozilla:48.0.1 , Opera Version 11.63, Opera Version 12.15, Opera Version 11.50, Opera Version 27, Opera Version 12.01, Opera Version 16, Opera Version 26|
|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Hi.fo search as threat to your computer|
|Hi.fo search is flagged by these Anti Browser Hijacker Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Arcabit||8.801351||Variant of Win64/BrowserHijacker.Hi.fo search.C|
|Suggestion : Remove Hi.fo search Instantly – Free Download|
Automatically Remove Hi.fo search : User Guide
- Step 1 : At first, you need to download the scanner program on your computer and then run it as administrator user.
- Step 2 : After then, select your regional language.
- Step 3 : Click on Install and Scan Option. You can choose the installation option if you want particular component to install.
- Step 4 : Please wait for sometime, in manner to complete the installation process.
- Step 5 : Once installation is finished, you can see dashboard of scanner and then select Scan Now option.
- Step 6 : Scanning process is started to detect and Remove all malware, viruses and Hi.fo search.
- Step 7 : Once scanning process is completed, select all the detected threat and Remove Hi.fo search instantly.
- Step 8 : In case, if any issue is troubling you then you can have a chat with tech support expert. Expert will do their best to give you satisfaction reply.
Manual Steps To Abolish From Infected Web Browsers
Extension / Add-on Remove Hi.fo search From Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge
Extension / Add-on Remove Hi.fo search from Google Chrome
- Step 1 : Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Step 2 : Then click on to customize and select Google Chrome icon in the upper right hand corner of the browser window.
- Step 3 : Go to drop down menu and select More Tools and then Extensions.
- Step 4 : In the Extension tab, find the Hi.fo search extension which you want to disable.
- Step 5 : To disable Hi.fo search & its related extension, uncheck the box next to Enabled. To disable it, click the trash can icon.
Extension / Add-on Remove it From Mozilla Firefox
- Step 1 : Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Step 2 : Click on to upper right-hand corner of the browser window and open Menu icon.
- Step 3 : In the drop down menu that appears, select the add-on icon.
- Step 4 : Then after click its extensions on the left hand menu.
- Step 5 : Locate Hi.fo search extension that you ‘re interested in disabling.
- Step 6 : On the right-hand side of the its extension, select Disable.
Extension / Add-on Remove Hi.fo search For Internet Explorer
- Step 1 : Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Step 2 : Click on to Menu tool icon and select Manage add-on.
- Step 3 : In the Manage Add-on window, find out the add-on that you ‘re interested to disable from the list on the right.
- Step 4 : Select it and click on the Disable button. Now all unused Hi.fo search add-on will get disabled.
Extension / Add-on Remove it From Microsoft Edge
- Step 1 : Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Step 2 : Select More from the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Step 3 : From the drop down menu, select Hi.fo search Extensions.
- Step 4 : Right click on its extensions and then select Turn off to disable or Uninstall it.
Resetting Of Web Browser For Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge
Resetting Of Google Chrome Browser and Remove it
- Step 1 : Click Google Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and Select Settings.
- Step 2 : Select advanced settings and find the Reset browser settings section.
- Step 3 : Click Reset browser settings.
- Step 4 : In the dialog that appears, click Reset and Remove it.
Resetting Of Mozilla Firefox Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : At first click on the three stacked lines at the top right of the browser window.
- Step 2 : Choose the question mark icon at the button of the drop down menu.
- Step 3 : Then select Trouble Shooting Information in the slide out menu.
- Step 4 : Select the Reset Firefox button at the top right of the new web page.
- Step 5 : Finally select Reset Firefox in the confirmation pop-up window and Remove Hi.fo search.
Resetting Of Internet Explorer Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : At first close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Step 2 : Then select the Advanced tab, and select Reset option.
- Step 3 : In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset and Remove it.
- Step 4 : Internet Explorer finishes applying its default settings, select Close, and then select OK.
Resetting Of Microsoft Edge Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : Firstly, launch Microsoft Edge and click on More Actions menu and then click settings.
- Step 2 : After then scroll down to clear browsing data by clicking choose button what to clear.
- Step 3 : In this step select all those option that need to be clear out.
- Step 4 : In order to Reset the entire browser, check all options, and then click clear button to Remove Hi.fo search.
To Reset Homepage Of Web Browser For Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge
Reset Homepage For Google Chrome Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : Click on Google Chrome menu icon which appear in the upper right hand corner of browser window and select settings.
- Step 2 : Look for Appearance and make sure Show Home Button is checked. Clicked on change.
- Step 3 : This will result to bring up a new window. Select Open this page and placed the web address of the website that you wish to be the browser homepage. Lastly Click OK to Remove Hi.fo search.
Reset Homepage For Mozilla Firefox Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : Open the web page that you want to use as browser homepage.
- Step 2 : Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button of the browser toolbar.
- Step 3 : Then click YES on the prompt to set this page as browser homepage and Remove Hi.fo search.
Reset Homepage For Internet Explorer Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : Open the browser and then go to tools and select Internet Options.
- Step 2 : Click to general tab and enter a website address that you want on browser whenever you go online.
- Step 3 : Alternatively, click on any one of the buttons in the homepage area below the text box.
Following option buttons will allow you to set the home page without having to type the url. As, you click any one of these buttons, it will replace any web page or pages that are currently set as browser homepage.
Use Current : Sets whatever page is currently displayed in the browser window as its homepage.
Use Default : Sets homepage as the MSN homepage.
Use Blank : If you’re minimalist, then this setting is for you only. No web page appears, you just see a blank area.
- Step 4 : Finally Click OK button to Remove Hi.fo search. Click the homepage icon to go to newly set browser homepage.
Reset Homepage For Microsoft Edge Browser and Remove Hi.fo search
- Step 1 : Firstly open Microsoft Edge browser.
- Step 2 : After then tap on the three dot menu button on the top right of browser.
- Step 3 : Select setting.
- Step 4 : Check on the box for a specific page or pages under the open with section. A drop down menu will appear.
- Step 5 : Click on the down arrow at the end of the drop down menu.
- Step 6 : Select Custom. You can also choose from the predefined MSN or Bing pages.
- Step 7 : Enter the URL of the web page that you wish to add.
- Step 8 : Tap on the plus sign next to the box to add another page. Repeat step 7 and 8 until you have all the pages that you want and Remove it.
- Step 9 : Finally close the settings panel when you’re finish adding all the web pages url that you want.
Manual Steps To Abolish From Infected Windows OS
Safe Mode Remove Hi.fo search From Windows XP/Vista/ 7
- Step 1 : Start PC in safe mode and press F8 Key.
- Step 2 : After then open advanced menu option and choose Safe Mode With Networking option.
- Step 3 : Once you choose the option Click on Enter button.
Safe Mode Remove Hi.fo search From Windows 8/10
Booting PC Into Safe Mode On Windows 8/10
- Step 1 : Firstly, boot the PC to login screen and hold the SHIFT Key, in manner to click on RESTART button.
- Step 2 : It will open the trouble shooting option screen to enable the safe mode.
- Step 3 : To access the windows hold the SHIFT key and keep on pressing F8 Key. It will let to enter the PC to advanced recovery mode. Select advanced repair options.
- Step 4 : After then goto Start Up settings.
- Step 5 : Click on Restart Option which are available there.
- Step 6 : Lastly, restart the PC and press number 5 which says Enable Safe Mode With Networking. Then after enter admin login details and enter windows in Safe Mode With Networking.
Task Manager Remove Hi.fo search From Windows XP/Vista/ 7
- Step 1 : Open PC Task Manager and press CTRL+ALT+DEL buttons simultaneously.
- Step 2 : Right click on task manager to select and open Task Manager on your PC screen.
- Step 3 : Then goto processes tab and click on it. You will see a list of running processes will appear on the PC screen.
- Step 4 : Select all those processes that are related with it and end those all immediately.
- Step 5 : Finally, goto service tab and stop all unknown services which are running there.
Task Manager Remove Hi.fo search From Windows 8/10
- Step 1 : In Windows 8/10 you can simply open the Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC buttons.
- Step 2 : Another way to do the same thing to open Task Manager is right-click on the task bar of your PC and then select from the list which appears there.
- Step 3 : Goto process tab in manner to see all the running processes that are associated with Hi.fo search, after that click on to End Process. Thus, it is very important to end all unidentified processess to make the PC threat free.
Control Panel Remove Hi.fo search From Windows XP/Vista/ 7
- Step 1 : Click to the Start Menu and select Control Panel option as shown in the figure below.
- Step 2 : Next windows will appear with various options where you need to select Uninstall a program option.
- Step 3 : Again next window will open which display a list of programs installed on the PC. Here you need to uninstall all those kind of programs which are unknown/unidentified or associated with Hi.fo search.
Note :- Although, the images of Windows 7 are shown here, but the options and navigation for Windows XP and Vista are the Same.
Control Panel Remove Hi.fo search From Windows 8/10
- Step 1 : Start the PC and click on search box of Windows Explorer and look for Control Panel.
- Step 2 : Click on Control Panel icon and then click on Uninstall a program from the Control Panel Windows that appears next.
- Step 3 : Next Window which appear will let you to uninstall any program option with a list of options. Uninstall all Hi.fo search associated programs along with it if it appears.
Registry Entries Remove Hi.fo search From Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Step 1 : Firstly, press Windows+R buttons to open Run Box.
- Step 2 : Type Regedit command in the Run Box and press OK.
- Step 3 : Window Registry Editor window will open on your PC screen.
- Step 4 : Lastly, find and erase all its related files from PC Registry Entries Files.
|Tips For Removing HI.FO Search from Internet Explorer|
|Simple Steps To Remove Hi.fo search|
|Tips For Removing Hi.fo from Firefox|
|Steps To Uninstall Hi.fo|
|Remove Hi.fo In Just Few Steps|
|Simple Solution To Delete Hi.fo Search From Infected Browsers|
|Tips For Deleting Hi.fo from Windows 2000|
We Speak your Language